|Pilates for Buff Bones® Instructor Training
with Rebekah Rotstein
You've seen it featured in Pilates Style Magazine - now experience it for yourself!
February 15—17, 2013
Friday 5:30—8:30 pm
Saturday 9 am—5 pm
Sunday 9 am—5 pm
Earn 17 PMA CECs
Fulfill your renewal credits in one weekend!
Are you tired of trying to modify a mat class for those with low bone mass?
Have you been bombarded with questions on how to improve bone health?
Finally, A WORKOUT that eliminates the brain-scramble and presents fun, challenging, bone-building and balance-based choreography for you and your clientele!
Become a licensed Pilates for Buff Bones® instructor
- Join the growing field of bone health
- Expand your knowledge of functional anatomy
- Improve your verbal cuing skills
- Gain marketing support for your business
- Dr. Christiane Northrup calls Pilates for Buff Bones® "an excellent resource" in her updated NYT #1 bestseller!
- CBS calls it one of the five best Pilates classes in New York City!
- About.com gave the DVD the 2012 Readers' Choice Award!
- See what everyone is talking about and join the community of licensed instructors around the world.
Workshop cost: $600
Be an early bird registrant and save $50 when you pay in full six weeks in advance
Information and registration: http://www.incorporatingmovement.com/faq.html
Rebekah Rotstein Bio
Rebekah Rotstein, a recognized expert in Pilates and bone health runs her own studio in Manhattan and teaches seminars and guest presents throughout the United States and internationally on various topics of anatomy and functional movement. She is a featured visiting instructor on Pilates Anytime and presents at conferences like Pilates on Tour and will be presenting at this year’s Pilates Method Alliance conference. She has appeared in various media
including CNN, Martha Stewart Living Radio and SELF Magazine.